26 June 2009

Dear Worried

Dear Aunt Nancy's,

I have a sister who seems to be very attached to her genuia pigs. She calls herself momma and the mad woman. I am very worried that the she is losing her grip on reality.

Worried

Dear Worried:

Like all those who are animal obsessed, your sister has already lost her grip on reality. If she has children, I feel sorry for them that they have to listen to their mother telling the pigs she is their momma. Of course, maybe her children ARE pigs and I don't know what I'm talking about.

As for calling herself a mad woman, I agree.

-Aunt Nancis

dearauntnancis@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting scenario. I, too, happen to be quite fond of guinea pigs ... they are marvellous creatures. Might I suggest that it is okay to lose one's grip on reality temporarily ... to step away from the stresses of life and step into another world ... a magical world where ones guinea pigs wear Barbour wax jackets and speak in British accents?

    ReplyDelete